Carer Friendly Business Awards 2017
Nominations are now open for the NT Carer Friendly Business Awards. These awards recognise outstanding service that has made an impact and difference to someone in their caring role or for employers who demonstrate an understanding of the needs of a carer.
To nominate a business or individual for a Carer Friendly Business Award simply fill in the nomination form available to download below and explain how the business or person has gone above and beyond for an unpaid carer.
There are three categories in the Northern Territory Carer Friendly Business Awards:
- Carer Friendly Employer is a business that employs a carer (usually the person nominating them)
- Carer Friendly Service is a mainstream business, (eg banks, mechanics, florists, pharmacies, doctors) OR a registered service provider or not-for-profit organisation that may be directly associated with the health and community care services sector (eg Regis, Life without Barriers etc)
- Carer Friendly Employee is for employees of a company or service provider that go the above and beyond standard business practice in helping carers.
The Awards are open until midnight Friday, 8 September and will be announced during National Carers Week at an Award Ceremony at Parliament House on 16 October.
1. All Section of the nomination form must be completed for the entry to be eligible for judging.
2. Completed nomination can be submitted:
a) by email to [email protected]
b) by post to Carers nT GPO BOX 1861, Darwin NT 0801, or
c) delivered to the Carers NT Office at 59 Bayview Blvd, Bayview NT
For further information refer to the Terms and Conditions, contact the Carer Advisory Service on 1800 242 636 or email [email protected]