Our Association offers many benefits to our members. Whether you work for a non-profit, government agency, for-profit that serves non-profits, or simply are interested in supporting the non-profit community, membership will benefit you. Members also assist in setting the direction of the organisation, feed into policy development and provide oversight for Carers NT operations. Our strength is our membership. Anyone can become a member. Membership shows that you strongly support the work of Carers NT.
Membership is renewed annually.
Membership benefits include:
- Carers NT magazine emailed or posted to you
- Opportunities to have the carer voice heard at forums
- Invitations to special events
- Use of our library (with free computer and internet access)
- Voting rights at our annual general meeting - you must be over 18 years of age to vote